Weekly Curriculum: October 19 - 23
- Coloring with Chalk - We will be drawing on black construction paper with different colored chalks, exploring colors and creating independent pieces of artwork.
- Halloween Sensory Bins - Our regular toy bins will be switched over to Halloween sensory bins complete with green sensory balls, bat rings, plastic eye balls, and other fun items!
- Self Portraits - We will be doing our second round of self portraits by looking into mirrors, talking about our facial features, and drawing what we see!
- Bubble Name Writing - The kids will explore the letters of their name by tracing bubble letters with paint on Q-Tips! This will develop letter recognition as well as fine motor skills!
- Weekly specials - Students will participate in the following classes: Art, Music, Gym, & Library!